It was supposed to look like this...
but turned out like this...
This is my version of the All-Occasion tote bag. I customized my bag quite a bit... I omitted the puffs, added lining on the inside, added a drawstring, lengthened the shoulder strap and attached webbing to it, to prevent further stretching. It's held up great so far and has been admired by true crafty people, which is a great compliment.
Shown in the photo is my homemade handy-dandy
crochet hook holder with sharpee markings and all.
Simple and functional.
After I finish my slouchy cardigan I will be starting a new All-Occasion tote bag. I'm thinking more of a double-handle, longstrap tote.... we will see. The yarn is 100% cotton Lily Sugar'n Cream in Spring Meadows - perfect color for the season.


2 comments:
That's a great tote. I would have gotten rid of the puff stitches too. Way too frilly for my taste.
It is a perfect tote. I can see wanting to make a lot of these.
Post a Comment