I really enjoyed making this scarf and after getting over the knitting hurdle (intimidating pattern) it was a breeze. Now I need one for myself.
Pattern: Twisted Vine Neckwarmer by Grace Mcewen
Yarn: Vanna's Choice Yarn in Olive
Needle Size: US 9 circular
Notes: The pattern is well written and easy to follow. The only thing I changed a bit was the seam. I preferred to pick up stitches on the first piece as I started to knit the second. The seam was still visible but not very bulky, which is what I was trying to achieve.
This picture shows my feeble attempt at knitting a baby hat. I'm not giving up, just yet.



3 comments:
That scarf is quite divine! (Get it? De-vine. I crack myself up!)
I'll have to put that on my queue. The color that you chose is great with that pattern!
THank you so much! your so sweet!
oh, i love the twisted vine neck warmer! very nice!
Post a Comment