Last week I happen to catch James Taylor on The Oprah show.
James Taylor is such a mellow guy but from what I caught on The Oprah Show, he had a somewhat colorful past. -- Interesting --
I can't imagine JT being any other color than beige. No matter, I love his songs...they take me way back....back to...um, junior high.
They remind me of OP shirts, surfer bangs and gymnastics.
Ah, memories.
JT appeared on the show to sing snippets of his well-known songs and promote a new album/CD. Everyone knows whatever Oprah touches turns to gold, but I highly doubt James Taylor needs heavy publicity to sell anything, period. -- I was already sold. -- The next day I promptly went out in search of one of his CD's and found his greatest hits for $9 at Walmart. Pretty good deal if I say so myself. Here is one out many of my favorite songs off the CD.
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment