Friday, April 10, 2009

Puggy Contest

One of the many enjoyable blogs I stalk... ah I mean, visit is Leaving and Loving on a Jet Plane.
It belongs to a young career woman, Mrs Jetplane. She is married to a military dude, Mr. Jetplane. Mrs. Jetplane generously shares the latest happenings in her life with blogworld while maintaining her wit and sense of humor above all the good, the bad and the ugly (she cracks me up).
She is also the proud owner of two dogs, one being a darling pug. Recently she called on all pug lovers/owners and asked them to send in pictures of their lovable canine(s) for a contest she is holding this month, respectably called, Pugapalooza.
Today's post is brought to you by Pugapalooza 2009 and it's voting day.
I find all pugs cute as pie or better said, cutiepies...

...especially my blogfriend Jen's pug,Orion. Here he is pictured with Lourdes
and I am proud to say he received an
honorable mention, yay! Orion is
not one of the contestants this time around.

I have to say contestant #5 Buster is my favorite! Look at his face? #5 Buster It makes me melt.It makes me want to scoop him up and snuggle with him all day. Sooooooo, I bring you #5 Buster this post in hopes that you'll hop on over and vote for my #5 Buster, I mean, your favorite pug. You have until May 10th and winners will be announced shortly thereafter. ---Ready, set, vote!

"Vote for me, I'm cute...#5 Buster"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Have a great day!

Meaghan said...

Thanks for spreading the word about Buster!