I'm really excited for her. She puts in a lot of time and energy towards this event, trying to raise money to reach her goal and having fun at the same time. There's no question that I will gladly help her out in whichever way I can (pink scarves) to raise money.
As I scanned the room for a pink object to photograph for this pink post, I came across this Christmas gift I received from a friend, TKK, that I had forgotten about until now.
It's pepper spray! And look! ~~~~~> It's in a pink container!
My friend knows I am always out-and-about alone and very thoughtfully gifted me my first Sabre Red pepper spray. Awe!
As I was preparing to take it out of its plastic contraption, um, container (these are harder than heck to open sometimes), I stopped to read the package. It points out that a donation is made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation every time this item is purchased.
Excellent! Thanks TKK!
Then I read the back...
The instructions inform us about the proper use of pepper spray. Okay, I can see someone accidentally spraying their eyes without reading the warning first.
Then I read this...
AFTER SPRAYING THE ATTACKER, ESCAPE IMMEDIATELY AND CALL POLICE, DO NOT TRY TO CAPTURE ATTACKER.
You know... if I'm ever assaulted, (God forbid) and spray the assailant, I don't think I would stick around to find out if I had good aim and then attempt to capture my attacker and hold him for the police. But, thanks Sabre Red for putting it in black and white for us. I guess some people just need to see things in writing to figure it out.

1 comment:
Ummm, I would be running as fast as my chubby legs would allow too!
Post a Comment