Sunday, April 4, 2010

Earthquake in California

I love earthquakes! Just ask my friend in Chicago who I like to remind quite frequently. I'll take an earthquake over a tornado, blizzard, tsunami, or hurricane.
It's just a fact you have to come to accept living in California (learn to love them and live with them)... but this afternoon, I thought the big one hit.

Major earthquake in San Diego - 6.9!! *upgraded to a 7.2 Aftershocks are coming.

Wow, we were rockin' and rollin' people! Scary stuff.
The medicine cabinet door flew open and the ground felt like someone was running a rolling pin under my feet. :-(

Who pissed off Mother Nature??

I hope everyone is safe and not too shaken up!

ah, Happy Easter.

*ETA

4 comments:

Val said...

Oh my goodness! I could not imagine. I am glad that you are ok. That sounds scary to me!

Lulu said...

i was petrified..Its been a long time since we had a big one, but man, this was big!
my body is still feeling weird, i feel like iam swaying..
glad youre ok..i had to come and check..:-)

Kara said...

Oh wow! I can't imagine how freaky that would have been. Glad you are ok.

Reckless Glue said...

holy! my BFF lives in SD...this is the first I've heard of it!