By now, most readers have called it a night, but I'm still up and cheering whoever is willing to put up with me on twitter #readathon.
Something tells me a few people, myself included, will be doing this very soon.

As I type my finally words for the evening or early morning, we have about 3 hours and 30 minutes to go. I'm not sure if I will be up until the end, but if you are or you're making an attempt, more power to you.
I tried to visit all the readers on Team Shelley and leave a few words of encouragement and good cheer. If I missed you, so sorry. I hope everyone reached their goal or did their personal best. All that matters is that you feel good about your accomplishment.Go Team Shelley!!

4 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Enjoy however long you stay with this. I honestly don't know how much longer I'll be at it, at least a little while :-).
Good luck!!
hahah the cans were only 85 cents! (It was the frozen fish underneath that was 12.50!) xxx
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving some comment luv.
I feel really good that I finished 4 books on my TBR list.
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. I stayed up until about 4 my time as i got sucked into a Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper novel!
Post a Comment