We have storms coming our way tomorrow and I so want to get my garden planted before it comes. I love rainy days but it is always good with the sun shines. By the way, I am in the mountains right now (heading home today) but enjoyed wearing my scarves on this trip. It is in the 30's here at night. During the day it warms up but I love my scarves. Thank you.
1 comment:
We have storms coming our way tomorrow and I so want to get my garden planted before it comes. I love rainy days but it is always good with the sun shines. By the way, I am in the mountains right now (heading home today) but enjoyed wearing my scarves on this trip. It is in the 30's here at night. During the day it warms up but I love my scarves. Thank you.
Post a Comment