I thought he'd get a chuckle out of it, especially since it was 57 degrees here and I was freezing my butt off!
He promptly wrote back and informed me that he was walking around with his winter jacket/coat unbuttoned/open. He's such a rebel!
I'm calling it...
Winter White Picnic

3 comments:
Here in Connecticut we *still* have snow on the ground. It's supposed to reach a "balmy" 50 degrees today! Woo Hoo!!!
This weekend was so nice and lovely and then today I get up and it is snowing. Sigh. Hurry up, Spring!
Hi Martha! Thank you for the comment. No i'm actually not from New York, but I spent quite a bit of time there, and honestly consider myself at least close to a real New Yorker (though i'm not technically), so what I wrote in my about me is probably a bit misleading, sorry about that. Anyways, I hope you're having a good day :)
Post a Comment