Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Warm Headwear

Is this not the cutest headband you've ever seen?
I first spotted this adorable headwear on an episode of The City.
California Whitney was sporting one on the day the girls broke the news to Allie aka skinny-as-a-toothpick model, that her bf had kissed another girl on boys' night. Sigh, more boy problems.
The one thing I enjoy the most about this show and GG is the fashion and every Monday night I get my fill.

I'm going to knit a similar headband. So far, I have the band completed, but the flowers are a bit more challenging. I'm not sure if the flower is knitted or crochet in one long piece or if individual flowers in varied sizes were stacked and sewn together. Hmm, time to experiment.
Pictures coming soon.

The picture above is courtesy of my Anthropologie mailer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! That is cute!

Kara said...

Oh that is darling! I can't wait to see your progress so I can copy you.