I've been wanting a cute fair isle knit cap for a while now.
While clicking away on the computer in search of a cute cap,
I spotted one on Ralph Lauren's website...on sale!
But, I was certain I could knit one up in no time.
This was the inspiration... cute, right?
Then came the design sketches...before and after the completed product.
I was full of inspiration after I finished the knit cap - trying to perfect it - trying to come up with new designs and color combinations.
The final product.
I wish I knew the trick to knitting with more than one strand of yarn. My knitting tends to bubble up, maybe because I tighten when I'm not supposed to and find random loose stitches when I switch strands. It's not consistent. It's frustrating. Live and learn.


1 comment:
Not sure if my last comment posted or not.....
But I will try again! :o)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!
And so glad you were happy to find the video tech on fair isle with 2 hands. I can't believe you did that other hat only with one hand! WOW!!
Definitely try the technique after you finish your Tienne inspired one as it may change your gauge mid-stream.
This hat came out great!!
Keep on stranding!! :o)
Post a Comment