Yup, I'm a java junkie and if I don't have my coffee by noon, I'm a mess.
I'm trying to cut down, but Christmas vacation is not exactly helping my efforts to wean myself off the beans, especially when I have a variety of 12 little bags of flavored coffees in my cupboard...thanks Santa!
...and they're calling out my name.
To me, the aroma of coffee is the equivalent of comfort...sigh
I'm really going try to decrease my coffee consumption; I've already limited my visits to Starbucks and I'm saving a bundle...$$caching$$.
In the past, I've learned not to make New Year's resolutions because honestly, they fade with time, but maybe I'll make an exception this year.
Signing off for now,
Wide-Awake-In-California.
1 day ago


5 comments:
Oh, I am a TOTAL coffee addict! If I don't have it, I am a miserable wreck all day!
Do we have the same exact birthday?? 1/6?
Yup, we sure do, TBF!
I am just learning to enjoy coffee. I drink it when I am cold between hot flashes. Happy New Year.
lol! I'm a tea drinker myself but do love a Starbucks on occasion.
Happy New Year Martha!
I was quite amazed yesterday when I had lunch with my daughter, Valerie.......she was drinking coffee! I have always touted coffee and how I love it, and she has always been a coca cola gal, but here she is drinking coffee! Quite a surprise! I notice her comment below where she is telling you that she is learning to enjoy it. LOL
Post a Comment