Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

I want to wish everyone a happy 2010!
May this year bring you great health, continued happiness, and many angelic blessings!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish the same for you, Martha.

Kara said...

Yay! Happy New Year!

Alice Grace said...

Happy New Year to you, also! I hope this year brings you many blessings and much happiness!

Lulu said...

thank you, the same for you..
hope youre enjoying the lovely warm weather we are having today..

Val said...

I hope you have a blessed 2010! You have been such a blessing to Granny so I know the Lord will bless you. I saved that email from you about buying Granny's quilt. Because of you starting the ball rolling Granny still has hope. She told me the other day, "if they still want me to quilt, I will keep working". As long ast Granny quilts she will be with us. Thank you for that.Happy New Year.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Happy New Year to you also !

Midtown Girl said...

Happy New Year Darling!!

Wishing you a beautiful, amazing year full of fabulous craftwork & knitted pieces from your talented self!

XOXO
Amy

Emily said...

Happy New Year! And I am pleased to tell you that I am back in blogging action!