The picture I'm sharing with you is my lame attempt at photoshop. I added a Christmas background to make it more festive since I had to take the picture in a space with limited elbow room and low lighting. Let's just say, I had to do a lot of cropping, but hopefully you get the idea.
Now on to some giggles.
Would you believe I just mailed my Christmas cards this afternoon? Ya, I'm lagging.
I wanted to share one of the more humorous cards I mailed out today.
This year I didn't buy any cards because I had so many leftover from previous years and this is one of my funny ones. I hope no one is offended, but my friends know that I have a colorful sense of humor.
I hope you get a chuckle out of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday's shopping adventure was a success, especially when you have a cup of coffee in one hand. The day started out with Starbucks but we had to make a pit stop at The Coffee Bean later in the day and I have to say it's not all that it's cracked up to be. So sorry, but their coffee taste like water and sugar. I'll stick to Starbucks, thank you very much... but their displays were very pretty.
This particular mall had a beautiful merry-go-round for the kids...Santa was nearby, too.
No matter where you go, in your town or in the world, you will always come across some very interesting people with their own ideas and methods for a more convenient shopping experience. My friend and I found a woman and her daughter shopping at Victoria's Secret with a WalMart shopping cart. WTHeck?!?! Come on people! What are you thinking?!?!
Show some respect for Victoria's Secret!
I hope everyone is staying warm and dry today.

3 comments:
Your card is so cute and so is the walmart cart! What were they thinking? Love Love Love the jacket! Merry Christmas!
lovely jacket..
happy knitting..
11 hours until Christmas!! Whoa!! I love your countdown :)
You have been making some great hats and I really need to get back into colorwork again.
Keep on holiday crafting over there :)
Merry CHRISTmas!!
Post a Comment