Not too long ago I searched several websites for a Potato Cheese Soup recipe hoping to replicate the flavor and I think I finally found one on the Campbell Soup website.
The first time I made it, my taste buds were overjoyed. I couldn't believe how close it was in flavor and consistency to Marie Callender's soup.
I was so excited that I called my friend, L. (Hi L!).
I've made it a few times now - every time adding a new ingredient, but today I made it exactly as the recipe instructed. Yum!
I added croutons to my soup... you can see them floating around in my bowl.
If you want to try it out, here is the link to the recipe's web page. Bon Appétit
http://www.campbellkitchen.com/recipedetail.aspx?recipeID=26290
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I was making potato cheese soup for this chilly day, I was also gathering the hats I've knitted in the last couple of months. I was saving them for a massive Knitted Hats post, but I think I'll start tonight with one.
This is just a fun striped hat I made with Vanna White's yarn in pink and white. It's on the roomy side with a fun slouchy look and very warm.
More hats on the next post.
TTFN :-)

2 comments:
First of all.....There are Marie Callender Restaurants?! Wow, that's so cool! I thought it was just another company that sold frozen dinners in my supermarket.
I'll have to try the soup recipe sometime. I wonder if it would work with leftover mashed potatoes.....hmmmm I'll have to try that sometime.
Love the hat.
That soup sounds yummy! Can't wait to try it. xoxo
SC
Post a Comment