When I realized today was the day, I threw on my clothes and raced down to catch the first showing.
Let me just say it was worth every penny.
Michael Jackson was a true genius and this movie proves it.
I took a few pictures in the theatre while trying to be discreet, most didn't turn out... I was sitting pretty high up.
There are rumors about the concert promoters using a body double and I can confidently say, the rumors are completely false.
Michael Jackson appeared healthy, energetic and mentally stable.
I know this might sound nutty, but I'm going to have to side with LaToya Jackson and her suspicions about MJ's life being cut short. Yup, nutty.
From the moment the movie started to the very end, I sobbed and loved every moment of it.
If you are an MJ fan I wholeheartedly recommend it.
Enjoy the music, enjoy his artistry and sit back and admire the passion he had for everyone and everything around him. The man is AH-MAY-ZING!!!
This Film is Dedicated to Michael Jackson's Children Prince Michael I Paris Prince Michael II ("Blanket")
RIP MJ

2 comments:
You're the first person I've heard of whose seen it. Thanks for the review and I can't wait to go and check it out.
Wow! I still so badly want to see this!!
I went to school with the blonde australian guitarist! crazy!!!
xxx
Post a Comment