It still amazes me how in this big world of ours we can make friends with people living thousands of miles away.
If you haven't visited her blog, jump on over and take a peek.
A blog says a lot about a person and judging by
Midtown Girl's blog, she is one cool chick.
Her stories about online dating and life in NYC are a riot! She's a true fashionista with impeccable taste. I hope you enjoy reading her blog as much as I do.
Now I would like to pass this award on to...
Jen at Wife, "Mom", Knitter and
Valerie at Life's Little Garden.
Both ladies have delightful blogs. They generously share tidbits about their personal lives, daily activities and crafts. They spread their kindness and joy by helping others in many ways.
For example... Jen donates her knitted goods to those in need and Valerie volunteers at the community church . They are good people and I'm lucky and honored to call them my blog friends. Thank you, Girls! xoxo

4 comments:
Awww! Thanks, Martha. That's so sweet. I'll have to check to see if I can finally post pics on my sidebar. If not, I'll put the award in the "sticky" post I have set up.
Thank you so much Martha. It took me a while to get over here. My computer died today but I think I have it back. Thank you so much for this award. You are so kind.
Congratulations on the award!!!
In reply to a comment you left me.. I got a job with Pandora jewelry!! Its wonderful being around the beautiful jewels all the time ♥
have a wonderful weekend xxx
Thank you for the loving words darling - you are a true doll!
Post a Comment