Since I operate on medium to high levels of OCD, I couldn't leave my blog looking bare.
I'm trying to figure out wordpress to make the move, but for some reason, I can't. Oh geez, I'm losing touch with my inner geek.
But... before my late night picture-posting slumber party began, I worked on my cardi-vest sweater.
I posted about it on the Sweater KAL blog, but I basically broke some bad news and good news to my fellow KALers.
The good news is, one-half of my sweater is done.
The bad news is, it doesn't fit.
Back to square one for me. It's such an easy pattern and fast knit, but I left my project to the last minute... of course, because it's what I do best (I believe this contradicts my OCD). Now I have to think fast and make changes.
Before I stopped whistling my happy tune, I watched Twilight for the upteenth time. Love the scenery.
And... snacked on a tasty treat.
How can anything go wrong when you're enjoying a Happy Caramel Apple, right? Or so I thought.

Excuse me while I go frog a cardi. :-)

5 comments:
Oh dear.
Thank you for the birthday greeting. MG is a dear friend to me!
Am I the only one who has not seen Twilight? Or read the books? LOL! Everyone loves it and Robert Patterson (sp?) has been all over the city filming something...maybe I should start reading this?
Thanks for the love darling!
XOXO
Amy
I loved that movie. My granddaughter brought it for me to watch. I would love to know how to knit. One day...maybe.
I'm not a knitter though I love, love, love knitted things. Just not enough time to knit and quilt both and for me quilting is #1. However, I am a Twilight fan and have watched it 3 times now. I'm not even sure why! blessings, marlene
Post a Comment