Monday, August 3, 2009

Sticky Weather

The past several days the weather has been hot and muggy, nothing surprising for this time of the year, but ick... feeling sticky is not my thing.
I've spent most of my time indoors sewing a few tops and a dress... yup, still sewing... in front of a fan.
This was the last top I whipped up (pictured)...it's in the wash right now... it's swirling around in the suds with the dress I made right after. Hopefully, I'll take a picture of the dress soon.

The Sweater KAL started on Saturday, though I haven't officially started knitting, I did pull out the bag with the yarn in it...hope it counts. I kept the yarn in a green reusable grocery bag that's been hanging in my closet, forever; the yarn is recycled from a sweater that almost-was from two years ago (repurposed?). I just had to face facts and realize it was never meant to be, so sad. My pattern has been printed, stapled and ready to go.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I think it totally counts. Good luck on your KAL!