Yesterday was movie day for me.
The plan was to watch Katherine Heigl's new movie,
The Ugly Truth, but didn't make it on time for the first showing, so I went to Walmart. When I finally dragged myself out of the craft department and lined up at the register to pay,
I realized I missed the second showing, so my backup movie was The Hangover. The Hangover was a funny movie, but if I were a frat boy, the tasteless humor would be less disturbing. Since I work with kids... a pedophile carrying a baby in a snuggie really bothered me. I know it's only a movie, but I've worked with kids that have been abused in more ways than you can imagine... because of it, I can't recommend this movie if you share my sentiments.
Right about now I need some lighthearted, good, clean humor and I always seem to find it when I watch Anderson Cooper cohosting with Kelly Ripa on Regis and Kelly.
If I happen to miss his appearances I can always catch them on the Chat Host archives.
Anderson Cooper or as a well known comedienne calls him, Coopie, has the best sense of humor and most of the time he's not even aware of it, which makes him even more likable.
Right now I should be working on my sweater, but I really need a good laugh, so I leave you with a clip of AC sharing a story about his encounter with four drunk girls trying to use the ATM machine.
I laughed so hard when I first saw this clip. I'm hoping it'll make you laugh just as much.
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 day ago

2 comments:
oh yeah
http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com
Yeah, i'm kind of scared to see the Hangover.. the humor might be a little much for me. Or just trying too hard to be funny.
Post a Comment