Today the Park View Little League team from Chula Vista aka The USA Little League Champs played against the team from Chinese Taipei to prove who would be The World Little League Champs and with a score of 6-3 ... they did it!
picture courtesy of Reuters via Yahoo! News
CONGRATULATIONS BOYS!!
2 comments:
Congrats!! That is really something to be proud of. My oldest granddaughter is pitching fast pitch and loving it. She is having fun. She has a game tonight but it looks like rain to me. Hey you have got to look for tonights posts. I think you will love it. It is about Granny. I hope I get to do it. We are going out of town tomorrow and it will probably stay on for a few days so I thought everyone would enjoy seeing her. Hope you are still enjoying your quilt.
Just wanted to tell you that your name is on my blog again!!! I thought you would like to read this response from Granny about something you said in an email to me. Hope you enjoy.
Post a Comment