Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lurking

I haven't posted in for-evah. What I've been doing lately is a lot of lurking and commenting on everyone's blogs.
I LOVE to bloghop. It's what I do.
On tonight's post, I'm coming clean with my lack of Sweater KAL participation. I've been a bad KALer.
The weather finally cooled down enough to do some knitting but my arm and elbow are aching. Hmm...I feel a case of arthritis or tennis elbow coming on.
Hopefully not. It's a self-diagnosis, after all. I do that a lot.
I've also diagnosed myself having a case of carpel tunnel, possible breast cancer, a lazy ovary (SATC anyone?), heartaches, stiff neck, which is connected to the aching arm and fingers, depression and blindness (without my contact lenses, I can confidently say, I am blind). Man, I'm a mess.
Lol... sometimes, I can be such a hypochondriac.
Thankfully the serious illnesses are only in my head and I don't complain or whine about it to my friends or family.
I choose to suffer in silence. :-)

Something else I do(did)... watch Season Four of Felicity. I received S4 a few weeks ago, but lagged with the posting. I had a Felicity S4 marathon the next day. Loving it!

Included on the Loving List is the new season of The Rachel Zoe Project and Project Runway.

After watching episode 2 of Rachel Zoe, I decided to be on Team Taylor. Poor girl runs around town like crazy, and the way the show is edited, it's becoming clear that Rachel Zoe is taking her for granted. One major observation...Taylor's fashion sense of style. I love it...effortless, stylish and put together well.

On Project Runway...I got the scoop from Jen. Thanks Jen.
It was Mitchell's time to go home. The dude didn't sew anything...sheesh. I can't help but feel for Mitchell; He's a nice and honest guy.

Till next time... Rock on!

4 comments:

Kara said...

LOVE Felicity. Stood by her even with her short hair. That is true devotion.

Val said...

I don't think I know that show. I don't watch much t.v. although I have to say I am hooked on Fox news and HGTV when I do watch. I guess I need to branch out, huh?

Posh Peach said...

I've been meaning to watch the Rachel Zoe project. I haven't ever seen it. P.S. I didn't get any of those shoes yet - can't decide! :)

Unknown said...

I love love love Felicity. I was so sad when it went off the air! :)