I wanted to share with you a few questions asked by some very anxious 1st graders that I've heard almost on a daily basis at school, starting with ...
"Is it recess yet?"... asked 30 minutes into the school day.
"Is it lunch time yet?"... asked 5 minutes after recess.
"Is it almost time to go home?"... asked 15 minutes after lunch recess.
Bless their little hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Saturday, I went on a road trip with a fellow teacher and good friend, A.B.
Her sister works for the electric company and it was SEMPRA employee day at Universal Studios, so off we went to SmogAngeles. It was hotter than a griddle and muggier than a swamp, but we soldiered on.
I tried taking pictures of interesting things to share, but it turns out the snapshots are nothing to write home about...really.
But I'll share them anyway....
So we're on our way... of course, we had to make the mandatory pit stop at Starbucks an hour and a half into our drive even though we had just been there before we started our journey.
While at Starbucks, we found this little guy looking in. Whatta cutie! His owner said I could have him for five bucks. Ya right! He's worth more than that, but too bad I couldn't take him home with me. Bye little guy.
On the road we saw this guy. I wonder if he's worth more than five bucks? Nice shot.
Traffic, yuck!
To be continued on another post...


No comments:
Post a Comment