Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sharing Laughs With Walmart

While reading Mocha Momma's blog, which btw is hilarious, I happened to catch a mention about a site called the People of Walmart. Since I am a Walmart patron, out of curiosity, I decided to click on over. Let me just say what I found was disturbing, but funny at the same time. It's great that this big world of ours is made up of many interesting people with their many eccentricities, but after lurking through the site, it's clear most of them shop at Walmart.
Mental note to myself: Look in the mirror before stepping out the door. And, would Tim Gunn approve of my outfit?

Example #1 - Words can't even begin to describe this outfit.

Example #2 - I hope she's going to a Halloween party after her shopping trip at Walmart.

Exampl #3 - There are no words.

Click on over and enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone on Ravelry mentioned this site. Holy Horse!

Another really great site is Awkward Family Photos found here:
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

They totally live up (or down) to the name.

Holy Horse! My word verification is actually a real word! It's.....stations!

Meg said...

I read Mocha Momma too, and my husband and I checked out the Wal Mart people site after she mentioned it. We had some good laughs!

Val said...

This is just hilarious. I can't imagine what is on their site. I will go check it out. Thanks for making me smile. I am a walmart patron also. I need to look before I go out also. Believe it or not me and my husband have noticed these "walmart people"!!!!

Midtown Girl said...

OMG that first pic has me rolling. We should call that Trailor Chic!!

Will check out Mocha Momma now!

XOXO