Friday, July 24, 2009

Morning Movie

It was a movie-morning for me.
I had every intention to go see Harry Potter today, but as I was selecting my movie from the self-service ticket box I had a change of heart.
I chose The Proposal instead.

It was quiet and calm in the "hood". I was expecting to see kids gathering by the box office waiting for G-Force...the hordes might come later, it was still early. As far as the movie is concerned, that is some good ol' third grade humor coming our way. I can't wait! LOL

I had the theater to myself for a while until two ladies came in several minutes into the previews.

The Proposal was entertaining. I loved the scenery. I loved Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, but I didn't like them together as a couple. A friend had mentioned the lack of screen chemistry between them and she was right. I was really hoping Ryan's character would end up with his college sweetheart. Oh well, can't have it all.
I might be up for another morning movie tomorrow...take advantage of the matinee prices and avoid the big crowds.
My choices are:
G-Force
Harry Potter
Hangover
Up
My Sister's Keeper
maybe Transformers.

Wow, that's a lot of movies... I need to get out more.
Time for some sewing. TGIF!!

2 comments:

Val said...

Movie morning? Now that sounds nice. I love to go to the movies. My daughter went to see My sisters keeper and she said it was Too sad! Enjoy the popcorn!

Lulu said...

hope you enjoyed movie morning..