Now, onto some sewing.
In the past, every visit to Joann's Fabric Store would result in a fabric purchase which added to my ever growing fabric stash...but a girl needs choices when building a wardrobe, right?I'm planning on making a pair of peddle-pushers in the striped linen fabric... my favorite fabric for the spring/summer season. Whenever I make myself a pair of pants, there are a lot of adjustment needed before I start cutting the fabric, mainly because I'm vertically challenged.
The batik and madras fabric pictured will more than likely become skirts; the cotton fabric, tops.
This weekend is supposed to be a hot one and I'll need something cool to wear. ;-)

4 comments:
I'm sewing *and* vertically challenged. It's very nice to meet you. :-)
I look forward to seeing the clothes you are gonna sew. I just love that scarf!
yay! sewing and knitting! the scarf is beautiful.
Ooh, fabric stashes are always a good thing!
Post a Comment