
This is a scanned postcard I found at Banana Republic ages ago.
I really like the scattered notes and messages, but I especially like the one that says to
Fall in love.
How can someone not fall in love with the story of Prince William and soon-to-be Princess Kate Middleton?
I, along with a billion or more people, will be watching The Royal Wedding early tomorrow morning and loving every minute of it.
On a more serious note, I also want to send my
love and prayers to everyone affected by yesterday's tornadoes in the south.
Especially in Ringgold, Georgia, where my blogfriend Val's family and friends survived Mother Nature's fury. Unfortunately, her uncle's furniture business was completely destroyed.
Join me in sending everyone impacted by the tornadoes a loving prayer.

3 comments:
I thought all the wedding hoopla was silly I'm light of current events in our world...but I got caught up...it is a real fairytale romance...although I M sure these two know that life is no fairytale and after today their marriage will be work like everyone else...but for today we can swoon over them and that dress!!!
Oh thank you so much. Your prayers mean the world. I just thank the Lord that Mom & sister & Family is ok. Thank you for your prayers for Ringgold, Ga. It is so sad.
Did you love the dress as much as us? :)
Post a Comment