Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Generosity

When I got home yesterday, I found this bundle of malabrigo lace softness waiting for me. I wanted to share a picture of this beautiful lace yarn, but most importantly, I wanted to take this time to thank "C" at Two Cables n' A Frapp for the generous gift. Who would have thought answering a few questions would help you win a skein of soft yarn? If you haven't visited Two Cables n' A Frap's blog, jump on over. She makes the most beautiful and colorful shawls east of the Mississippi. :-)

Throughout my blog I've posted many knitted projects, most of them in one particular color...purple. For some reason I hold a strong affinity for all things purple, which is odd since my favorite color is blue. No matter. Life is good, especially when you have a skein of gorgeousness to cuddle. I'm not sure what it will become yet, but for time being, it will just sit here...it's just too pretty to disturb.
Thanks again, C!! I love it!!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Susie said...

I don't think I have one purple skein of yarn in my whole stash but after seeing this, I think I know what color my next sock yarn will be!

Kara said...

Purple is fab. What an awesome gift.

Alice Grace said...

Oh, that yarn is so gorgeous! Congratulations on a wonderful surprise!

Val said...

I LOVE purple too!!!!