Thursday, July 29, 2010

Invasion

Paid a visit to my neighborhood Starbucks and this is what I saw.

Since when did my Starbucks and Home Depot's parking lot become a truck stop?
I counted seven semi-trucks including the trucks out of frame. I know truck drivers need to refresh but this is not a check point for them, worst of all, they travel in packs. Let's hope they at least bought a muffin at Starbucks.

bbl with knitting. :-)

4 comments:

Midtown Girl said...

LOL - this is so strange!!! Guess the Bux is popular with the trucker crowd, not surprising though with those delish frap blends <3

Val said...

They need to go to Walmart. I think that they allow that.

Valerie said...

That's so weird! Maybe they all decided they needed some coffee after a long night. Hope you have a great weekend!

Valerie

Anonymous said...

I just drove from TN to Arizona in a moving van I rented to move my stuff. It took 4 long days. I noticed that most of the states have closed a lot of their rest stops, probably because they don't have the money. That is probably why you are getting trucks in the big parking lots.
I like your stuff you make, very cute.