Friday, June 12, 2009

S'mores

I have an admission to make. I have never made s'mores...
...not even at 6th grade camp. OMG!! My youth was deprived of many s'mores-making moments. I've gone as far as to roast marshmallows, but never smooshed it between two graham crackers and a chocolate bar! What's wrong with me?
This doesn't help that I'm craving chocolate in a major way right now and we all know this means only one thing... I have some shopping to do.
I found this mouthwatering picture posted on Oneprettything.com By following the link, I came across six sinful and delicious-looking s'mores recipes on the Sunset.com website. After browsing through all of them, it looks like the peanut butter cookie s'mores recipe is the winner...but that's just me. Yum!
Which one is your favorite?

Picture taken by Leo Gong, courtesy of Sunset.com

TGIF!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "Drizzle Some Caramel" one. It's the one with bittersweet chocolate, caramel sauce and marshmallow squished between two peanut butter cookies.

YUM!!!

Lulu said...

sounds delich.

Kara said...

Get yourself to a campfire and toast some up! Those look heavenly.

Her Preppiness said...

They all look gret

a friend to knit with said...

oh my. this photo just made me extremely hungry for smores. sure hope you have had one recently.... you can even make them in the oven. no need for a campfire! :)