Friday, June 19, 2009

PSA For The Ladies

The IB Fire Department paid a visit to the Kinder kids this morning.
As a good citizen of this great community, I feel it is my duty to bring you a pictorial showing the great service our firefighters are doing to educate the kidlettes in fire safety... and a little somethin', somethin' for the ladies.

Picture #1 - Shiny red fire truck. The Kinder kids loved all the tools in the side compartments and the lights.

Picture #2 - Cute Firefighter (yowza) talking about.... uh... not sure, I was busy trying to focus on the subject.

Picture #3 - Here, Cute Firefighter is showing the Kinder kids their fire gear. Is it me or does this picture remind you of a scene from Sex and the City? You know the one where the girls go to Staten Island with Carrie to judge a Firemen of NY contest and Samantha took one home....a man, not a calendar.

Picture #4 - Close-up of Cute Firefighter. I was trying to be discreet as I took this snapshot because the Captain was standing behind me, but I think he was on to me.

I hope you enjoyed this short pictorial as much as I have enjoyed putting it together for you. :-)
Next week, the Sheriffs are coming to school.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm sorry, I have no idea what this post said. I couldn't get over the hot firefighter.