I should be the last person complaining about the cold, especially when others are without power and buried in snow, but it's been freezing all week.
Yesterday, I wore my stash-busting scarf to work and received a couple of compliments. It served its purpose by keeping me warm and somewhat stylish. Right on.
One of the compliments came from a suspecting knitter.
I should have asked, but judging by her questions, she was definitely a crafter. Love it!
I'm not too sure if I've posted a picture of my scarf in the past, so here it is.
Yesterday, I wore my stash-busting scarf to work and received a couple of compliments. It served its purpose by keeping me warm and somewhat stylish. Right on.
One of the compliments came from a suspecting knitter.
I should have asked, but judging by her questions, she was definitely a crafter. Love it!
I'm not too sure if I've posted a picture of my scarf in the past, so here it is.
(it has more aesthetic appeal worn around my neck)

Long ago it was a hat and now it's a scarf. Warm and soft. Made out of Lion Brand Homespun yarn and Red Hearts yarn in a garter stitch.
Now, if I could only make a dent in the existing yarn stash that's taken over my closet :-/
Hope everyone stays warm and dry this rainy weekend.
TGIF!

No comments:
Post a Comment