One chilly afternoon, the honey lab was sportin' a new argyle sweater. Apparently, a fellow dog park pooch had some intense feelings towards said garment and decided to do something about it. Before TK could jump in to the rescue, the jealous pooch took a nice chomp at the sweater. Of course, she was upset, but she is such a kind person, she let it go.
I told her the pet's owner owes her a sweater!
Anyway, the sweater is 100% wool and made in Ecuador.
I can easily make another one for her, the pattern looks easy enough, but saving this one is my mission.

After diving into my stash and having no luck with the pink yarn, I found some Lion Brand Yarn Hometown USA in Honolulu Pink at good ol' Wally's. Perfect.
Since it's a super bulky yarn, I have to split it to make it work. No prob.
Luckily, I did find the brown yarn in the stash but in a lighter shade, but was okay'd by T.

Let's hope it all works out... I hate to see a chilly dog at the park. Hahaha!
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:
You are the sweetest person ever. I am just now seeing this. Still not feeling great so haven't been in blogland too much. So was the doggie ok?
thats so nice of you..
hope youre having a nice day, although windy today..
take care,
That doggie sweater is too cute! You should add a monogram while you are at it to make the pooch really stand out at the dog park next time.
Post a Comment