Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back Online

Wow, talk about a break... an unexpected one at that.
HP was about to receive a scathing letter from me about their shoddy products.
Having your computer crash at the most crucial time of year is absolutely not cool.
Thank goodness the sales guy at Office Depot knew exactly how to fix the problem, (which it turns out had nothing to do with the computer hard drive), unlike the "techs" I had to speak with in a different continent, who by the way, wanted to charge me $90 just to have me open up the back of my laptop. I don't think so.
It not only bothers me that so many jobs are outsourced, but that they have the nerve to charge a fee to follow directions they're reading off the computer screen.

Keep jobs in America, HP!

Now, I can take a deep breath and it's back to blogging. I have a lot of catching up to do.
I am determined to make this year a good one despite the hardships of life the universe is dishing out right now.



HAPPY 2012!!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

glad youre back...

Val said...

I think we both took a blogging break!!!! Glad you are back online. I sure am enjoying your scarves that you made me!!! I treasure them!!!