Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Cheer

'Tis the season!
Last year I added a Christmas countdown to my sidebar and this year I decided to do it again. ~~~~~~~~>
I figured a cheery reminder till the big day never hurt anyone. It adds a little stress, yes, but hopefully you thrive under pressure.

I wanted to share a Holiday Sugar Cookie recipe from my 2010 calendar. For the moment, I can only share a snapshot of the yummy delights.

I bought the calendar with the intention of trying out the monthly recipes, but life got in the way. AND, I had every intention of sharing some of the recipes, but... you know the drill.

Actually, I was about to post the recipe but it turned out to be your basic sugar cookie recipe found in most cookie recipe books... and I'm running the risk of overstepping some copyright boundaries. :-)

To help you out with some Christmas treats, here are some websites you can find delicious holiday cookie recipes.

bettycrocker.com

kraftrecipes.com

verybestbaking.com

allrecipes.com

As of now, there are 23 days and 4 hours to go till Christmas!

This makes me feel like the Target lady racing towards the big day.

Ready, Set, Bake!

:-)

3 comments:

Moonlight Serenade said...

Those websites are great! Baking is definitely one of my favorite things about Christmas!

Val said...

I know that Christmas comes once a year, always at the same time but doesn't it seem like it is so early this year. I sure am enjoying my scarves in this cold weather. Everytime I put one on I think of you and the love and time that went in to making this just for me. Thank you so much for a gift that keeps on giving.

Valerie said...

I love the Christmas countdown you have there! Thank you for the reminder. I'm in full baking mode right now and need to do some basic sugar cookies to decorate at some point. Allrecipes is one of my favorite sites too! I love reading all the reviews.

xo
Valerie