Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogger Blahs

Yup, I have the blogger blahs.
I would say blogger blues, but blue is my favorite color and I don't want to attach such a stigma to it.:-)

I've been working on the baby blanket and I'm almost done. I'm contemplating a white crochet outline on the letter squares, but crocheting the seams might do me in and it's holding me back right now.

I want to share a gift I received from a dear teacher I occasional work with throughout the school year.
She was in no way obligated to give me this awesome bag, but she is such a kindhearted human being and noticed how much I loved it, she generously passed it on to me. Of course at first I couldn't and wouldn't accept it, but she insisted and it now lives happily with me and my mounds of yarn. I love it! It's very roomy, the colors are perfect for fall, but I especially love the words embroidered on the front patch, which at this stage in my life has significant meaning. If you would like to take a look at similar bags, etc. you can go to Natural life and check out their merchandise or click on the link. You'll find many cute things.

I added a couple of buttons to my sidebar; ravelry and etsy. This year, or what's left of it because Christmas is about 109 days away, I want to try to sell my fun hats on etsy. A goal I've had in mind forever, but hesitated till now. I'm trying to live by the words shown on my beautiful bag, Wish It, Dream It, Do it.

One more new thing I recently acquired... a new phone. I've finally caught up with modern technology. I've held back long enough and can I just tell you, this texting stuff is fun.
Apologies for the out of focus pic.

Hopefully everyone had a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.

Until next time,

ttfn. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the "Blogging Blahs" is an illness that has traveling around lately.

I haven't really been in the mood to blog much myself until recently.

Hope school is going well.

Kara said...

Blogging blahs...so been there.

And your bag is really darling. So fun that you have it.

Lulu said...

i never really have much to say, so i dont blog often..
But love to read other blogs..
love the bag..iam glad you are going to sell your hats, cause they are adorable..Good luck!!!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I never have a lot to say either. Although I don't take the best photos, I rely on them to do my talking. Nice items there !

Posh Peach said...

What a sweet gift! Cute purse :)
I hear ya on the blogging blahs, mine is more like the need more time to fit it in! Ha.