Wednesday, September 29, 2010

photo courtesy of Starbucks.com

Need I say more?

Have a great Java Day!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Java Day to you too!

Val said...

Oh wow. I missed it!!! Do they have a national Coke day? lol
Love ya!

Debra said...

I hope it's okay to celebrate late since I missed it!

Midtown Girl said...

Love Java & going to an Sbux event tom for VIA...I will post pics if they come out decent lol!! XOXO

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

This has to be the best day of the year I say !!!

Valerie said...

I didn't even know about coffee day! Thankfully I celebrated with my standard two cups anyway. Everyday is coffee day in my house. haha.

xo
Valerie

Posh Peach said...

I missed this last week! I'll just have to celebrate a week late ;)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog today! That meant so much to me!

Val said...

Hey, somehow I have lost your email in this new computer. I wanted to respond to your email. You will have to email me so I can make sure that I have it. Your comments mean the world to me!

Alice Grace said...

Great idea! Every day!
Thanks for entering my giveaway!
Good luck!