
I'm passing along this award to the following bloggers for helping us see beauty through their blogs. Thank you for sharing and caring.
Lifes little garden
It's all make believe
A Day That is Dessert
Small words blog
Green apples
Knittinglemonade
Anna Maria Horner
Bringing up Madison
Nantucket Dreams
Midtown Girl
If you would like to participate, the rules are:
Share ten little known facts about yourself and then pass the award to ten people.

4 comments:
I have tried to leave 2 comments and my computer dies for some reason. Thank you so much for this award. You are a doll. I will try to do this in the coming week. I can't wait until it gets cold so I can wear my scarves again! Happy Fourth!
Wow! What an honor! Thank you!
Thank you so much darling!! Means a lot!
(And congratulations for receiving it!!) xx
Thank so very much for this beautiful award - I am so happy you gave it to me, means a lot!! You totally made my day darling!!
Post a Comment