But, until then, I'll continue posting.
Remember the fun poncho I started for a little friend of mine a month or two ago?
After three experimental starts and re-starts with the bright colors, it started looking like a sarape. Not exactly what I had in mind when I decided to start this project.

I decided to switch the bright yarn for softer colors.
Much more happy with it and glad to report it was a GO from the mama.
It's going to be a very Springy-Easter-Egg-looking poncho.
I went from making a sarape to an Easter egg poncho in a snap.

And, because sometimes I can be a "bite more than I can chew" type of person, I thought, "What the heck, why not start another project?"
Multitasking at its finest or self-destruction. Not quite sure which one I relate to the most or fits the best. This FO was easier. A quick crochet hop, skip, and a jump and ta-da! Finito.
Multitasking at its finest or self-destruction. Not quite sure which one I relate to the most or fits the best. This FO was easier. A quick crochet hop, skip, and a jump and ta-da! Finito.

My friend was pleased and hopefully, my little friend was pleased as well.
Happy Knitting to all. :-)

2 comments:
Love the poncho!!! It is gorgeous! Btw, I have learned to cast on and the knit stitch! Go me!
beautiful
Post a Comment