Thursday, February 14, 2013

On one of our rare rainy days, I was on my way to Starbucks(shocker, I know)... 
As I strolled down the walkway, I happen to look down and saw this...
a small hole on the sidewalk in the shape of a heart.
I never noticed it before, until now.
Glistening in the daylight, a little heart filled with water waiting to be noticed.
Did it mean that love was around the corner?
Wishful thinking.
But, my favorite coffee shop was around the corner and they were about to indulge me with some love in a cup.
Thank you, Starbucks!  I heart you, too.
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

2 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

That is sweet ! Do you not go to Starbucks often ? Tell us one day about your favorite coffee shoppe.

Val said...

We use our Starbucks coffee cups you sent us everyday!!!! That is so sweet.