
What does one do on a partly cloudy day?
Go to Starbucks, of course.
Once I had coffee in hand, I strolled through the aisles of the garden department at Home Depot.
There's nothing more enjoyable than the sight of beautiful flowers basking in the sunlight.

More rain is in the forecast for Sunday.
Guess I better hunker down with some good movies and chocolate.
Spring break started on Friday which means it's time to catch up on my blogs, shows and knitting.
Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:
Oh but the teacher doesn't do something like knitting & blogs & movies...that would make for a boring teacher!!! lol I thought that was so cute what you said in your comment to me. But yes, you are right. We have to be careful!!! Have a good spring break! It is sprinkling here. It suppose to rain tonight again. I love the rain when I can stay home.
love when we have rain, although doesnt look it to me..Its so beautiful out ....
take care,
Post a Comment