
Well, I grabbed my magic bag of tricks and went for it.
It took me a while, but TK and her beautiful lab, Joni, were very happy with the results.

Just for giggles... this post would not be complete without photos of some puppy cuteness.
This is Joni playing with her siblings and days away from coming home.

Here she is sportin' her pink collar.
A true prep from day one.

F.Y.I. These adorable pictures were borrowed from my friend. The breeder sent them to let her know how much her new puppy had grown. I'm certain they wouldn't mind me sharing some puppy love on my blog.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:
great job, turned out great..
the puppies are so adorable..
Super cute prep sweater for a super cute doggie! Glad to know that people out there still fix garments and don't opt to replace at first rip!
So sweet! And I LOVE that sweater!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I have missed everyone. Hope to be posting more!
Post a Comment