Southern California's Blackout 2011
I came across this not-so-little cordless phone.
It was neatly tucked away in a junk drawer that rarely sees the light of day.
I believe I've touched on this personal issue before but, now I know I have a problem. Even though, I don't have boxes and boxes of "stuff", it's time someone called Hoarders on me.
Why in the world am I still holding on to a phone from the 80's? I don't feel right calling it a cell phone, mostly because of its size.
Holy Cow Man... look how big it is!
It can't possibly fit in my purse!

The cord is falling apart and for Pete's sakes, look at the thickness!

I'm not even sure it still works, but just in case it does, I held on to the car charger.

In comparison to my LG, boy, this phone is a chunker.
Time to get rid of some chunk...
in more ways than one, if you know what I mean. ;-)

I hope everyone has a great weekend with less junk.

No comments:
Post a Comment