Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finales

I'm losing my blogging mojo.
Been busy making new things to add to my wardrobe and anticipating the end of the school year.
Speaking of endings, the season finales are in full swing this month.
The Greys Anatomy finale was awesome. I cried like a baby and I had to call my friend Leslie to share my sadness. She was DVRing the epi because she was busy helping her son with his 5 paragraph paper for school. She's such a great mom.

DWTS...almost coming to its final show. I really want Nicole to win. Evan is my runner-up, but who knows how things will actually play out.

Tonight is the LOST and Celebrity Apprentice finales. I'm going to be a maniac switching the channels back and forth tonight, but to be very honest I am a total cheater...I'm going to peek at the tweets for the scoop. Heehee. ;-)

In a perfect world...well, my perfect world, both Holly (the ball buster) and Bret (the cool sexy one) win this season of The Apprentice. I believe they both deserve it, but especially Bret considering what he has been through healthwise and is still recovering from his ailments. He has such a strong will to live, regardless of his condition, he's made it to the show tonight. I wonder if Donald Trump has ever considered two winners.

Whatever is meant to be, is meant to be.
Until next time... happy endings to all.
:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Horse! I was sobbing through the season finale of Grey's.

Kara said...

Grey's tore my heart out!

Val said...

I missed all of those but I haven't kept up this time. I am watching Dancing With The Stars right now. My friend Vicki got me hooked on that.

Beth Dunn said...

It really is a bit of finale season isn't it. Happy Memorial Day weekend. xoxo
SC

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Ooooooo, Grey's, don't get me started or I cry !!!