Sunday, May 16, 2010

Which Austen Heroine Are You?

Would you like to play along? Click here or on the link below.
I found the quiz on Valerie's blog and thought I'd give it a try and share my results.

I am Elinor Dashwood!
Take the Quiz here!

As it turns out, Elinor Dashwood was my favorite character in Sense and Sensiblity.
I love her levelheaded way of thinking and responsible attitude as she watched over her younger siblings while secretly yearning for her true love. :-)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Well, not engaged just yet! But close! Close enough that we talk about it all the time!

Kara said...

Love Elinor! She is a great heroine. That says a lot about you.

Anonymous said...

She was my favorite character from Sense and Sensibility as well, although I felt a little bit bad for her.

I took the quiz and apparently today I'm Anne Elliot from Persuasion.

Beth Dunn said...

I love her but I'd probably be her crazier characters. xoxo
SC

Val said...

So we are the same?? Amazing!