Monday, February 22, 2010

Sneak Peek - Ravelympics

Just a little peek at the Drifted Pearls Scarf.

Because of operator error (that would be me incorrectly reading the pattern) I'm finally at a point with my Ravelympic scarf - Drifted Pearls, where it's smooth sailing (stockinette stitches, loving it!) and I should be finished within the week.
Please excuse the picture, my camera has not been taking the best snapshots lately. The yarn color is lighter and has more red in it... it looks bluish purple in the picture.
I hope this isn't a sign of its impending demise. First, my computer, then my camera, please Lord, no. I can only take so much. Anyway, I have to think positive and just keep on, keepin' on.

Now, pardon me while I return to my Olympic viewing and knitting.

Happy Bachelor Monday :-)

PS - Valerie, I hope you like the color. :-)

6 comments:

Kara said...

Keep knitting! It is looking great!

Larissa said...

gorgeous scarf! you are a very good friend!

Lulu said...

wow, its gorgeous!

Alice Grace said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the design and the color!

Val said...

You are a sweetheart!!! I LOVE it! Oh I am so excited. I will treasure if forever. I promise!!!!

Midtown Girl said...

Wow - this is such great detailed work!! And the purple looks soo regal!!