Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ready To Mingle

I'm back in the game!
Thank you to everyone for the sympathetic comments on my computer woes.
My good ol' computer never had a chance. The "Little Man" that was supposed to fix it, pretty much gave up. Thankfully, I backed up and saved most of my important files , except one huge music file and that really hurts.
But thanks to QVC and Uncle Sam, I now have a new HP notebook computer.
So, while I learn how to use my new toy , I'll be catching up on my blogs and bloggers that I've missed dearly.

If there's one last tidbit of advice I can leave you with is...
try to back up your pictures and important documents. You never know when your computer might decide to take a permanent vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good advice and welcome back!!!

Val said...

I am going to do that right now because my computer is really acting up. I am so glad that you are back. You were missed!

Lulu said...

glad youre back..
stay warm, its so windy...