The Plucky Knitter has a fun ~Question and Answer~ post today and invited readers to play along. I thought I would join in on the fun on this partly cloudy Monday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Cell Phone? Virgin Mobile
Your Hair? Curly mess.
Your Mother? Marches to the beat of her own drum.
Your Father? Enabler
Your Favorite Food? Italian
Your Dream Last Night? Ashton Kutcher. I know, weird right?
Your Favorite Drink? Starbucks two-pump Mocha
Your Dream/Goal? To start my own crafty business someday.
What Room Are You In? Bedroom
Your Hobby? Knitting, sewing and photography.
Your Fear? Death
Where Do You See Yourself In 6 Years? Um, 6 years older?
Where Were You Last Night? Home watching the Super Bowl.
Something That You Aren’t? An Opportunist.
Muffins? Banana nut or chocolate chip. Yum!
Wish List Item? New car.
Where Did You Grow Up? Sunny San Diego.
Last Thing You Did? Make coffee.
What Are You Wearing? Comfy socks and sweatpants.
Your TV? Always on.
Your Pets? none
Friends? Many friends, but few great friends.
Your Life? At a stand-still.
Your Mood? Mellow.
Missing Someone? Yes
Vehicle? Snoopy, my VW Golf.
Something You Aren’t Wearing? Contact lenses
Your Favorite Store? Barnes & Noble
Your Favorite Color? Blue
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Yesterday, a friend called to tell me her husband came home from the Swap-Meet with a box of soft-porn. Lol. WTH!
Last Time You Cried? Yesterday when the Saints won!
Your Best Friend? They are all caring.
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Wal-Mart and Starbucks, lol.
Facebook? No way!
Favorite Place To Eat? Marie Callender's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can join in on the fun if you'd like or not.
I'm working on a knitting project but I keep frogging it. A cowl should not be this difficult or is it just me? Hmm.
Till next time...hopefully with knitting photos.
ttfn
1 day ago

2 comments:
I wish we had a Marie Callendar...
mmm starbucks :)
The only projects that end up being terrible are the ones that shouldn't be! I just finished a garter stitch blanket....barely....
cheers!
Daisy
Post a Comment