Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rainy Day Blogging

It's been a cold rainy day here in sunny San Diego.
...just blogging and watching movies.
I read a few blogs suggesting comfort foods like potatoes and cookies for a gloomy day like today. Yum.

I want to share a small pic of my new HP computer/toy!

See the green post it? It's covering the Web cam. Paranoid much?
Well, let me just tell you... after the news reported a story about a woman who sent her laptop in for repair and the computer tech who worked on it gave himself access to her Web cam and watched her every move, I'm not taking any chances. This gives a new meaning to skype(ing) and it's so wrong. Hopefully, she was closing the laptop after she was done using it.
Anywho, I feel more relaxed while blogging with the post-it.

ttfn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!

Beth Dunn said...

Isn't blog world so great? xoxo
SC