My cardigan is almost complete but the shoulder seaming is giving me grief, not to mention it fits a bit snug around the bustline. Drats!
There were a few modifications made when I reached the shoulder bind-off. I tried following the pattern, but it just didn't feel right or look right. Then I remembered reading something about the sleeves on Leslie's blog....an error in the pattern...so, I went a huntin'. As it turns out, the hardcover first edition of Knit Cafe had a few mistakes throughout the book, but it seems that my mods were right on. Unfortunately, after seaming and getting lumpy results, I'm back to frogging.
To help me with my agony of defeat or desweater, I decided to prescribe myself a good dose of Lipstick Jungle Season 1 and 2.
Gawd, I love this show. I can't believe it was cancelled!
BTW, I found the pattern to one of the sweaters worn by Lindsay Price in Season 1, episode 6, and I spotted it on the Saks Fifth Avenue website. Yup, it was hundreds of $$$, but darn cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment